Welcome to the May Stirling Steps Light
Welcome to the May Stirling Steps Light Challenge! I’m so excited to get going with you.
Challenges can feel stressful, and that’s the last thing we want, so remember this is meant to be fun. You want to feel lighter at the end, not heavier from putting too much
pressure on yourself!
The aim of the next 4 weeks is to refresh and renew ready for the year ahead
There is no change without change and results come with patience and consistency, little and often - think of it as a marathon not a sprint!
Keep your goals realistic and achievable - use the next 4 weeks to set you up for the longer term
SO there are a few things you need to do to begin with
1. Fill out your starting questionnaire here
2. On a piece of paper, write your name and draw a picture of yourself with your non dominant hand. Take a picture of it then keep this safe somewhere. There is no right or wrong here! :-)
3. Find a jar or tuppaware for your gratitude notes
4. Find a journal or book to use as a journal
5. Watch my Welcome Video above!